For instant and super fast Hulu support call:
+1-888-282-1056 (Toll Free)
How to purchase Hulu plans?
How to activate Hulu (www.Hulu.com/activate)
- Visit hulu.com/activate
- Download the Hulu app
- Create your Hulu account (If you don’t have one).
- Now, you can select login on the welcome screen.
- Tap on the Hulu Activate button on a computer
- You’ll be given an activation code
- Enter your Hulu activation code for Hulu code activation
- You’ll be logged in in seconds
- You can now select your personal profile
- Start streaming.
Hulu channels list
- ABC News Live
- Animal Planet
- Big Ten Network (BTN)
- Cartoon Network
- CBS Sports Network
- CNN International
- Cozi TV
- Discovery Channel
- Disney Channel
- Disney Jr
- Disney XD
- ESPN College Extra
- ESPN Bases Loaded
- ESPN Goal Line
- FOX Business
- FOX News
- Food Network
- History Channel
- Headline News
- Investigation Discovery
- NBC Golf
- NBC SN
- National Geographic
- Nat Geo Wild
- Olympic Channel
- SEC ESPN
- Smithsonian Channel
- Travel Channel
- Tru TV
- Universal HD
Hulu streaming devices
Hulu can be streamed on several devices. There’s no limit to how many devices you add. However, you can only have one active stream per account at any time. What are you waiting for? Make use of the Hulu login button and start watching your favorite shows.
Devices you can stream Hulu on are:
- Amazon Fire Stick, Fire TV, and Fire Tablets
- Mac or PC browser
- Nintendo Switch
- LC, TCL, and Samsung smart TVs
- Xbox One and Xbox 360
New Hulu features
There are new features/updates and improvements to your on-demand TV!
Focusing on the feedback from several viewers in various forums like app store reviews, social media, etc. Hulu has made new features which are to improve stability and performance but overall for customer satisfaction.
According to the top requests received, here are the new features:
- Viewing Progress: The app is updated to tell you when you’re caught up on a show. For example, if you’ve watched all the episodes of a particular series, Hulu will tag it ‘All caught up’. And will also let you know when you have a new episode to watch.
- Chromecast button: The ‘cast’ button is higher in navigation so it can be found with ease.
- Disable Autoplay: Autoplay automatically starts a new show after the one you’ve watched has ended. Although the feature is fantastic for those who would rather watch several episodes on Hulu without having to stress to click on a play button, some don’t fancy it. There are also times viewers don’t want Hulu playing shows continuously and would settle for one episode at a time. Good news! You can now disable the Autoplay. How? Go to Account settings, tap the user icon, tap settings, select Autoplay (On or Off). The downside is it isn’t available to Android users yet but soon it’ll be. For viewers using iOS, Apple TV and Xbox One, there you go.
- New Episode Badging: Since Hulu offers live TV, new content appears on Hulu daily. Specific badging has been added to new content so you’re aware when something new is available to watch. A green new episode marker in your line up, Homs/browse collections or in ‘My Stuff’.
To browse new features, click on the Hulu Sign in button and explore all you want.
How to watch live TV via Hulu
This is very easy. To watch Hulu, head to the Hulu plus Live TV website at new.hulu.com and you’ll see your options for on-demand content, as you would with a traditional Hulu subscription, but you’ll also see a “live TV” button at the top of the screen. Start watching!
Guide to use Hulu channel
Once you download Hulu TV and activate by subscribing, you’re provided with a one-month free trial (Hulu Live TV however allows for just one-week free trial)– however, if you cancel your subscription in the trial period you won’t be charged a subscription. It’s that straight forward. You’ll be charged monthly after which (make sure you choose a plan that works for you) and can cancel anytime with no penalty.
Setting up Hulu varies. It usually depends on the kind of device you’re using – be it an Android or iOS or Nintendo or Mac or Xbox or PC – but it’s a no brainer really. Set up directly involves you downloading the app on your device and logging I’m with your username and password (which you used when you signed up for Hulu)
Content on Hulu can be viewed in 720p, 1080p and 60fps/720p high definition (HD) Video qualities.To break this down, what it simply means is if the show you’re viewing is available in 1080p High definition (HD), Hulu will offer it to you exactly that way.
Using Hulu is more interesting and stress-free when you’ve got a good and uninterrupted internet connection. The Internet connection speed of say 3Mbps is required – this clears out/shuts out buffering. Although you can stream at 720p with just 1.5 Mbps without a lot of buffering going on it is highly advised to have 8 Mbps to stream Hulu Live TV.
Hulu TV provides a very good and stable service. It is one of the most worthy streaming services which is why its ratings blow up the roof. Little wonder it is effortlessly a 5-star streaming service! Nothing beats the quality and good content when it comes to service and Hulu ticks all boxes.
Hulu support number +1-888-282-1056
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Hulu offers live local CBS, ABC, NBC, and FOX where they have deals with the local affiliate.
You can only watch on up to two screens at a time with your Hulu subscription. If you want, you can upgrade to an unlimited screen option for an extra $9.99/month. Everyone in the home can stream at the same time and you can watch up to three screens when you’re on the go.
No, but a free trial is only available to new subscribers.
Hulu offers a variety of subscription plans, usually per month. From as low as $5.99 to $44.99/month, you’re good to go. There’s also a free trial.
There’s a restriction on the number of simultaneous streams, but you can add as many devices as you want to a Hulu account. You can watch Hulu on one device at a time but many users say they’re able to watch on up to 2 devices at most simultaneously
Hulu + Live TV subscription is intended for single-household use only. Because these subscriptions can’t be shared, Hulu cannot be accessed on most living room devices (like your smart TV) outside of your chosen Home network.
Make sure your compatible device is connected to the actual internet, not just the Wi-Fi network. Open the Hulu app on your smartphone. You can press the cast icon and select the device you wish to cast the screen on. Choose a video to watch, and the title will cast automatically to the TV.
If your TV already has Hulu, you can just log in to your account to watch movies and shows in no time.
Once you know which server to connect to, unblocking Hulu with a VPN is easy: Sign up for and download a VPN that works with Hulu. ExpressVPN is the most reliable option. Install the VPN app from your provider’s website or official app store.
Download the Hulu app/ Sign in with your Xbox Live-enabled ffegamertag/Go to apps/ Select Browse Apps/Browse or search for Hulu./Select Hulu to download and install the app.
The Hulu Channel automatically appears on many Roku devices. However, if it doesn’t you can follow the steps below to install it:
Go to your Roku Home Screen by clicking the home button on your remote/Navigate to the Roku Channel Store/Scroll down and select the Hulu Channel/Select Add Channel to confirm.
Visit hulu.com/activate and log in/Enter the Hulu activation code displayed on your screen/You should be logged in seconds/Select your personal profile/Start streaming.
According to the official Hulu website, the popular American streaming channel is not available internationally. “Hulu is only accessible within the U.S. and on certain U.S. overseas military installations, as we only have streaming rights for our content in these regions.”
As a new subscriber, Hulu gives customers a one-month trial for free. After this month, you’ll start to get charged the normal rate for the Hulu subscription you ordered. Hulu Live TV, however, allows for one week trial.